Hi, Bold Bakers!
Frozen Chocolate Banana Yogurt does not mean you have to have an ice cream machine And you do not have to mix the yogurt every 30 minutes. Following my recipe, you can prepare Frozen Chocolate Banana Yogurt Yogurt in just 5 minutes!
My recipe for frozen chocolate and banana yogurt does not have only 5 simple ingredients: fruit, yogurt, honey and natural flavors such as vanilla. It contains only natural sugars that come from fruits and honey. It is a great pleasure if you try to lighten things and reduce calories.
Homemade frozen yogurt can be prepared in any yogurt you prefer. I use Greek since it is more protein-rich, but do not hesitate to use it regularly or without dairy. I recommend natural yogurt without added flavor.
This Chocolate Banana Yogurt recipe is fantastic if you find ripe bananas that you need to exhaust. Just cut and freeze the bananas and then have them handy whenever you want to prepare frozen yogurt. And remember that you can eat this dessert immediately, you do not have to wait for it to freeze.
Read more: Best Yogurt Makers
Weight Watchers points, Smart Points and nutritional information are included in each frozen yogurt recipe below.
Add your bananas and the rest of the ingredients in a food processor, mix until smooth and freeze. It could not be simpler. And you do not end up with ice cream, frozen yogurt. My recipes were tested in triplicate, so I made sure the results were smooth, easy to prepare and delicious.
The honey in this recipe is not just sweetness; is what makes your ice cream achievable. The sugar in liquid form is what stops the formation of ice crystals and keeps it soft.
For recipes of frozen yogurt without dairy or vegan, change the honey for agave and use a dairy-free yogurt such as coconut yogurt.
Frozen chocolate and banana yogurt (without machine)
Servings of Chocolate Banana Yogurt
For 4 people
• 2 frozen bananas (2 cups / 10oz / 280g) frozen
• 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
• ¼ cup (2oz / 60g) natural yogurt (Greek, no fat or fat)
• ⅓ cup (1 ½ oz / 40 g) of cocoa powder
• 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
Instructions for Chocolate Banana Yogurt
1. Add frozen bananas, honey (or agave nectar), yogurt, cocoa powder and vanilla extract in a food processor (or blender).
2. Process until creamy, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape the side of the bowl to make sure there are no lumps left.
3. Transfer to an airtight and freezer container and freeze for a minimum of 6 hours, but preferably overnight. Store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Fresh bananas can be used instead of frozen, however, bananas must be frozen.
Store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Weight Watchers Points: 5
Smart points: 9
Serving Size: 4 Calories: 166 Fat: 1 g Saturated Fat: 1 g Unsaturated Fat: 0 Trans Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 40 g Sugar: 30 g Sodium: 8 mg Fiber: 3 g Protein: 3 g Cholesterol: 1 mg